Top 5 Best Commercial Induction Cooker – Product Reviews
Are you considering making an essential purchase for your commercial kitchen? Is a commercial pressure cooker at the top of your list? Induction cookers are high-trending, these days, and we recommend you to consider them. They not only provide quick responses, but they offer healthy, nutritious cooking options for your busy table orders. Various other advantages associated with these commercial induction cookers include that they are:
- Energy efficient
- Heat faster (at least 50%) than the conventional types
- Highly instantaneous and precise
- Safe to use
- Convenient and user-friendly
- Easy to store and clean
You must consider a few factors before making your purchase to ensure that you are buying a perfect, budget-friendly pick! These include features that are offered zones, available sizes, control panels, safety features, and functions. You can also read about Atosa cooker.
Product Reviews: Top 5 Commercial Induction Cooker in 2020!
korkmaz (Model: A157) Turbo Stainless Steel Induction Commercial Pressure Cooker, Silver
Korkmaz SS induction pressure cooker is one of the most trending options for commercial cooking; it offers multi-purpose pressure cooking variations when it comes to healthy, nutritious recipes. Cooking in this becomes easy and fast, be it meat, chicken, fish, veggies, or desserts. It works well for conventional and modern style cooking, including steam, slow cooking. It can hold up to 9.5 quartz food for cooking.
- MULTI-PURPOSE PRESSURE COOKER - The Korkmaz stainless steel induction compatible pressure cooker is the excellent choice for preparing healthy and nutritious meals, fast and easy! The versatile design acts as multi-purpose pot that works as a conventional soup pot, steamer, slow cooker and more. Cook chicken, meat, fish, vegetables, and desserts to perfection
- STRONG & HEAVY-GAUGE STEEL AND ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION - Made of rust-proof, heavy-gauge aluminum and stainless steel, this professional cookware provides homogeneous heat conduction, retention, and heat distribution to perform the kitchen magic pressure cookers are famous for
- HEAVY-DUTY LID LOCKS DOWN DURING COOKING - The smooth locking lid features lock indicator that shows at a glance if there’s pressure inside the cooker and an overpressure plug that will let off steam if it builds up excessively
And why is it most chef’s favorite, these days? It’s the design and makes. The versatile rust-proof steel and heavy-gauge aluminum material promote homogeneous heat retention, distribution, and conduction. It is equipped with a lock-indicator and overpressure plug that allows you to identify the under pressure and release excessive steam, respectively. The name itself is enough for brand reliability and product value – it offers 100% customer satisfaction with 30-days money-back guarantee and product replacement in case of defect. It is dishwasher safe.
T-fal (Model: P45009) Clipso SS Commercial Induction Pressure Cooker, Silver
The T-fal commercial pressure cooker is compatible with any induction and ordinary cooktop, which makes it highly user-friendly. It is preferred in most commercial kitchens because it is encapsulated with a base that disperses heat evenly for healthy, fast, and delicious cooking. It is made of stainless steel material that offers long-lasting durability and performance. It can hold up to 8 quarts of food for cooking.
- Encapsulated base distributes heat evenly
- Durable stainless steel construction ensures long lasting performance; side handles for a secure grip
- Won't open when in use; one hand system for risk free opening and closing; variable steam release valve for added control
The design is user-friendly, which includes securing grip side-handles, risk-free, one-hand opening/closing system, and optional steam release valve that provides additional control on the utensil. Your cooker wouldn’t open until it is in use; thereby, it is entirely safe for use in busy workplaces. The product is dishwasher-friendly; however, you must remove the pressure value and gasket when placing it in the dishwasher machine. Additional accessories included in the package are a stand, steam basket, and recipe book.
Cuisinart Commercial Stainless Steel Induction Pressure cooker, Silver
Cuisinart offers a lifetime warranty on all its cookware, making it the most favorite among professional cooks. This pressure cooker has a capacity of 8 quarts and allows 70% faster cooking than conventional methods, yet is energy efficient. Cooking with this utensil is fast, simple, and convenient, and keeps all the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients intact even after the food is thoroughly cooked.
- One-handle convenience thanks to a secure open and lock lid design
- Premium stainless steel offers optimal cooking performance
- Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly, eliminating hot spots
You can cook a variety of recipes such as soups, desserts, and other entrees in this cookware. It offers a lid-lock design for single-handle, secure cooking; the aluminum base allows the heat to spread evenly and cook quickly, eradicating hot spots. It also provides 3-settings to release pressure – quick, high, and low, away from the chef to ensure optimum safety. The product is equipped with ergonomic handles to ensure the exact balance along with a secured grip. It is dishwasher safe.
Presto (Model: 01370) Commercial Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker, Silver
This Presto pressure cooker offers precisely what a professional chef requires –commercial-grade pressure cookware. It is ideally designed for commercial use, power burners, and heavy-duty cooking items; so, cook anything and everything that you want with perfection – chicken, meat, fish, soups, veggies, and more. It would take just a few minutes to make several healthy, delicious meat recipes with its quick, tender cooking feature. It can hold up to 8 quartz.
- Chicken, fish, meat, and vegetables cook to perfection in minutes. Quickly cooks and tenderizes economical cuts of meat.
- Stainless steel construction with a special tri-clad base for fast, uniform heating. Ideal for use on regular and smooth top ranges.
- Pressure regulator maintains proper cooking pressure automatically. Pressure regulator/steam release valve offers an effortless "quick cool" option.
This cooker is designed exclusively with tri-clad base for uniform, quick, and even heating and cooking. You can use this product on most cooktops, including regular and induction cooktops. The features also include a pressure regulator and release value; they maintain cooker pressure automatically and cools quickly. It is entirely safe for use with its lid-lock indicator; always check the under pressure on this indicator, and you will know whether or not to open the lid. The steaming basket accessory provides unique, multi-cooking options that allow you to make delicious, multiple recipes in a single-go without mixing their flavors. Isn’t this an ideal pick?
Viking Professional Induction Pressure Cooker with Lid-Lock Option, Silver
Viking is famous for its innovative cooking solutions – the same goes for this induction pressure cooker. Let’s talk about its few innovative inclusions; the clamp-style lid, which allows cooking and locking in all positions; turn-of-a-knob, which allows smooth lid opening/closing; 3-ply base, which allows even heat dissemination; release value, which offers quick pressure release; and energy-efficient design that offers over 50% faster cooking than conventional types. It has a capacity of 8 quartz making it ideal for bulk cooking.
- Innovative clamp-style lid allows cook to lock in any position
- Open & Close the Lid with the Turn of a Knob
- Quick Release valve for fast pressure release
This cookware also includes internal maximum fill-point measurements for liquids to ensure no-spill; a pressure release dial to adjust adequate inside pressure; pressure indicator to check maximum pressure of the cooker; and three adjustable pressure settings (high, low, and release.) This product works on all types of cooktops – domestic and commercial, which includes conventional and induction types.
After a careful review of the top 5 best commercial induction cookers available in the 2020 marketplace, we have come up with a clear winner. It is the Viking professional pressure cooker. It has everything that you need; it can cook everything that you want. It offers faster, safer, and healthier cooking options than any conventional pressure cooker can offer. And what more would you require? The Viking induction cooker can be a perfect option for your commercial kitchen!